Photo by Tamara West
- Add 1 Tbsp rhubarb syrup to a Champagne flute.
- Top with the bubbles of choice.
To make rhubarb syrup, you can:
- Follow this recipe for rhubarb rose syrup
- Use the syrup from home-stewed or baked rhubarb
- Look for Aroha rhubarb cordial in speciality food stores
See Warren's other special breakfast recipes
- Chicken livers on sourdough toast with a parsley and caper salad
- Walnut and raspberry pancakes with macerated strawberries and mascarpone cream
- Potato nests with gravlax and an apple horseradish salad