Potato Nests with Gravlax and an Apple Horseradish Salad
Photo by Tamara West
- Mix together horseradish sauce, dijon mustard, cider vinegar and sour cream.
- Season with salt and pepper and chill.
- Peel and wash large agria potatoes (1 potato will make 2 nests) then using the peeler, peel them into fine strips.
- Dry thoroughly in a clean tea towel and place in a bowl. Mix through a good pour of truffle or olive oil and some salt and pepper.
- Form handfuls into nests on baking paper and roast in a hot oven until golden and crispy.
- Make a quick salad by mixing rocket or micro greens with shaved apple (use the peeler), fresh chervil and the horseradish dressing.
- To serve, top potato nests with slices of gravlax (or smoked salmon), and apple salad.