Chicken and parmesan sliders
( SERVES 10 )
Photo by Babiche Martens
- Dust the chicken with flour and shake off the excess.
- Mix the crumbs and cheese in a bowl. Place the egg in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Dip the chicken pieces in egg and coat in crumb mix.
- Place on a plate, separating layers with cling film to ensure they don't stick together. Refrigerate until needed.
- Heat the oil in a pan to a medium heat and cook the chicken for 3 or 4 minutes each side until crispy and cooked through.
- Heat the rolls in the oven for a few minutes. Remove, slice open.
- Fill with a piece of chicken, salad leaves and a generous dollop of aioli. Enjoy while warm.