Rhubarb and berry tiramisu
Photo by Babiche Martens
- Place rhubarb, sugar, water and marsala in a pot and bring to a simmer.
- Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Allow rhubarb to cool in the liquid, without stirring so it keeps its shape.
- Then strain, reserving juice.
- Beat egg yolks and extra 50g sugar until pale. Fold through mascarpone.
- Dip biscuits in reserved juice for a few seconds, then place a layer of biscuits into four glasses, followed by a layer of rhubarb and sprinkling of blueberries.
- Top with mascarpone, more biscuits and rhubarb. Finish with a dollop of mascarpone.
- Sprinkle with white chocolate and fresh mint leaves.