Smoked paprika almonds
( SERVES 3 )
These smoked paprika almonds are easy and inexpensive to make.
- Heat oven to 180 degC.
- Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Scatter almonds over prepared baking tray, sprinkle over smoked paprika and salt and drizzle over oil.
- Use your clean hands to toss everything together until almonds are well coated in mixture.
- Lay almonds out over oven tray in a single layer.
- Roast for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before storing in airtight jars.
- Season with more flaky sea salt if needed.