Roasted kumara and pumpkin salad with coconut, chilli and lime dressing
( SERVES 4 )
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Toss the kumara, pumpkin, red onion and capsicum in the oil, salt and honey.
- Arrange in a single layer on a tray lined with baking paper and roast for 25-30 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Arrange on a serving platter or individual plates, and drizzle over dressing.
- Sprinkle with the nuts, chilli slices and coriander. Serve with limes for squeezing.
- For the dressing, combine the ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake well.