Photo by Chris Loufte
- Cut the bread sticks lengthwise and then cut each half into five portions.
- Mix the mayo and chutney together. Spread mix on to the cut side of the bread pieces.
- Arrange these on a baking dish, mayo side up.
- Heat the oil in a pan and soften the onion slices.
- Once they are cooked, throw in the bacon and ham squares and let it all cook together until the bacon starts crisping.
- The bacon fat will add flavour to this mix. Season with salt and pepper .
- Pile this mix on to the bread and place on a baking tray.
- Heat in a medium oven for 10-15 minutes to crisp or place the tray on a barbecue at medium heat (with the lid down) until it all cooks together.