Regal Salmon Pastry Puffs
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cut each pastry sheet into 4 squares. Cut the salmon into 8 portions.
- Combine the courgette, onion and cream cheese, salt and pepper to taste. Place a spoonful of the cream cheese mixture in the centre of each pastry square. Top with a piece of salmon. Fold each side of the pastry up over the filling to meet in the centre then press the edges together. Place the pastries on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Brush the pastry with beaten egg.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the pastry is puffed and golden.