You can do the prep work, then pop them in the oven for a quick heat through before plating. If you don’t have a grill pan, whip them onto the BBQ or sear in a flat pan.
- Cut the eggplant, zucchinis and peppers into medium-sized slices. Spray with oil and season.
- Chargrill the vegetables for 2-3 minutes until coloured and tender.
- Layer the vegetables with sliced mozzarella and basil leaves to make a stack.
- Arrange the stacks on alined, shallow baking dishand chill until ready to serve.
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Drizzle the stacks with olive oil and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with baby greens, mini olives and drizzle with dressing.
- For dressing, combine all the ingredients in a jar and shake well.