I have added the garlic crumbs for a bit of crunchy texture and large prawns for “wow” factor.
|6 servings||Pappardelle pasta, use small servings of fresh egg pasta or similar|
|¼ cup||Olive oil|
|250 g||Raw prawns|
|250 g||Seafood marinara mix|
|1||Lemon, cut into wedges|
|6 to garnish||Cooked prawns, optional|
|½ cup||Breadcrumbs, fresh, toasted|
|1 clove||Garlic, crushed|
|1 handful||Fresh herbs, such as Italian parsley, thyme, rosemary, roughly chopped|
- Cook the pasta according to the packet directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil and add the anchovies and capers.
- Add the prawns, seafood mix and scallops, then cook for 4-5 minutes until tender.
- Drain the pasta and toss with the seafood, adding a drizzle of oil, sea salt, a squeeze of lemon and the large prawns.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, garlic and herbs, and sprinkle over the pasta before serving.