Bruschetta with avocado, feta, cavolo nero and pomegranate
( SERVES 2 )
Bruschetta with more toppings than usual, these make a perfect entree or afternoon snack.
- Heat a frying pan. Toast the bread on both sides, and then remove from the pan.
- Cut the garlic clove in half and rub each slice all over on one side only.
- Put the pan back on the heat, pour in 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Then add the cavolo nero and stir until wilted, season and add a squeeze of lemon.
- Top the toast with the wilted greens, and then add slices of avocado, crumbled feta and pomegranate seeds.
- Sprinkle with a little salt and a grind of pepper.