Mushroom and quinoa with tahini dressing
Photo by Babiche Martens
|1 Tbsp||Coconut oil|
|8||Flat mushrooms, large|
|100 g||Kale leaves, washed, blanched|
|100 g||Broccolini, blanched|
|1 cup||Quinoa, cooked|
- To make the dressing, mix the tahini, tamari, garlic and coconut water together.
- Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan to a medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 4 minutes on each side. You may have to do this in 2 batches.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of the dressing over the mushrooms and remove from the heat.
- In individual bowls place some kale, quinoa, broccolini and 2 mushrooms per bowl.
- Drizzle these with dressing and garnish with grated carrot.