Venison Chorizo Sausages
- Cut the venison and fat into 3cm pieces.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes. Mince the meat and fat together. Place in a bowl.
- Using your hand, combine the meat mixture with the herbs, spices and diced red pepper. Mix well.
- Return the meat to the mincer and fill the casings according to the instructions. Do not over-fill.
- Twist the sausage about every 10cm to make smaller sausages. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
- Barbecue over medium-low heat, turning often.