Smoked fish and edamame salad
Photo by Tam West
- First make croutons. Cut pide bread into large dice and bake until golden.
- Make the sauce by whisking together ½ teaspoon crushed garlic, 1 tablespoon grated ginger, the zest of 1 lemon, 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, 3 tablespoons sour cream and the juice of half a lemon. Chill.
- Arrange pieces of smoked fish, boiled new potatoes, thawed edamame beans (with skins removed) and croutons on salad plates.
- Scatter with fresh chives, dill and marjoram leaves.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and drizzle with the sour cream sauce.