Quick fish pies
( SERVES 2 )
Photo by Tamara West
Quick and simple to prepare, these fish pies use smoked hoki and endamame beans in the filling.
- Preheat oven to 200C. Chop boiled new potatoes, a hunk of pide bread and smoked fish into similar sized pieces.
- Mix all together in a bowl, with thawed and skinned edamame beans. Add a handful of chopped chives and dill and the zest of a lemon.
- Lightly season. Place into 2-3 individual greased baking dishes.
- Whisk together sour cream with cream cheese and the juice of a lemon. Beat egg into the mix.
- Pour sour cream mixture evenly across dishes, and bake for 25 minutes or until golden.