Ravioli with salami, peas, creme fraiche and herbs
Photo by Tamara West
This meal can be made in under 10 minutes. Use any flavoured ravioli you like.
- Bring a medium-size pot of well salted water to the boil.
- Cook ravioli in boiling salted water until al dente (just cooked), about 6 minutes.
- Scoop out . cup of the pasta cooking water and mix with the creme fraiche.
- Drain ravioli and tip back into pot, along with crème fraiche mixture, peas, salami and parsley.
- Toss everything together and divide between bowls.
- Garnish with basil leaves and freshly ground black pepper.