Crispy Roast Potatoes
( SERVES 8 )
If there is no room in the oven, roast the potatoes in an electric frying pan.
- Peel the potatoes and boil until half cooked. They should be slightly firm in the centre.
- Drain then cool for a few minutes. Holding each potato with a fork, score the outside with another fork to make them rough.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degC.
- Shake the scored potatoes in a bag with the flour and seasoning.
- Heat the oil in the roasting pan (or electric frypan if using).
- Add the potatoes turning to coat in the oil.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes or until cooked, golden and crisp, turning once.