Pear bircher muesli with honeyed ricotta and raspberries
( SERVES 4 )
Golden pears, raspberries, ricotta and honey make this bircher muesli extra special.
- Put the oats, salt, juice, currants and apricots in a bowl, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, halve and core the pears. Grate one and a half into the oats and stir to combine, finely slice the remaining half.
- Heat the butter and cook the pear slices until golden, set aside.
- Mix the ricotta, yoghurt and cinnamon with a tablespoon of honey and serve with the muesli.
- Drizzle over the rest of the honey and top with pear slices and raspberries.