Rack of lamb with chimichurri sauce
( SERVES 4 )
Photo by Babiche Martens
- Place parsley, coriander, garlic, chilli, cumin and coriander in a food processor.
- Whizz until finely chopped. Then add vinegar, oil and salt and pepper. Blitz again until very well blended.
- Rub a third of the sauce over the lamb and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat an oven to 180C.
- In a frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon oil and sear the outsides of the lamb to seal and brown.
- Place straight into the hot oven for 15-20 minutes, or until done to your liking.
- Remove and let meat rest for 10 minutes before carving.
- Serve with vegetables of your choice.