Berry yoghurt ice-blocks
( SERVES 6 )
Photo by Tamara West
These refreshing fruity ice-blocks are a great way to get fruit and flbre Into kids (and adults). They'll think there eating a treat, when really they're just eating fruit.
- Blend all the Ingredients in a blender until smooth
- Pour mixture into ice-block moulds.
- Pop in a stick and place in the freezer for at least 8 hours or overnight until frozen hard
- To unmould ice-blocks, run the mould under warm water for a few seconds to loosen the ice-blocks.
- They should come out easily.