Pasted through the family.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease or line 6 extra large muffin tins or 12-15 medium muffin tins.
- Beat the eggs and Chelsea White Sugar.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder. Add this dry mix to eggs and sugar.
- Add the vanilla essence, milk and melted butter.
- Fold in the melted butter. Add chocolate chips (please note that these might end up in the bottom of the muffin).
- Bake until a wooden skewer is inserted in the centre and comes out clean (approx 30 minutes for XL muffins, approx 20 minutes for medium size muffins).