Peanut butter and Cacao Bliss Balls
( MAKES 12 )
It's quick, easy and super tasty plus provides energy on the go for our household who are GF and DF.
- Soak the dates and cranberries in hot water for 5 minutes to soften. After 5 minutes drain the water add the dates and cranberries to the Vitamix.
- Place all other ingredients, except the desiccated coconut, into the Vitamix and blitz until a smooth consistency.
- Using a dessert spoon roll mixture into balls.
- Roll balls in desiccated coconut to coat.
- Place into an airtight container and store in refrigerator.