A Shrimp Salad Recipe
( SERVES 2 )
As light and refreshing as it can be, shrimp salad recipe is worth expected as a perfect side dish to accompany every sumptuous meal. You are fed with enough nutrition from shrimp, yet still be safe with the frugality from fruits and veggie.
- Combine white wine vinegar, salt, chili powder, olive oil and cilantro together in a small bowl and whisk them all up.
- Wash the lettuce carefully and tear them to medium-sized pieces. Get the avocados and grapefruits peeled and cut into segments. Cut all the cherry tomatoes in halves.
- Skin the shrimps and scent them with salt and chili powder.
- Fry the shrimps in 5 minutes until they turn opaque and yellow. Remove them from the pot and chill.
- Toss the lettuce, cooked shrimps, cherry tomatoes, avocados and grapefruits in the dressing that has been made at the first step.
- Assemble the salad in a large dish and enjoy. Top it with scallion, cilantro or pepper flakes if you wish to.