Best ever brownies
( MAKES 12 slices )
This brownie is gooey and crispy on the outside!! It's the best brownie ever! Every time we have friend over they always as for the recipe that's how good it is! This recipe comes from my family and is now passed on to my family! I seriously am in love with this brownie!!
- Preheat the oven to 180* Grease or line a pan or a brownie Tin, next In a medium sized bowl mix Melted butter and white sugar together till combined
- Next add in the eggs and beat one at a time, then add the vanilla extract and mix
- Now sift in the flour, baking powder, cocoa and a pinch of salt and mix till all combined
- Lastly pour batter into your greased pan and place the brownie in the oven for 20-25mins or 15mins for a really gooey brownie.
- Let cool for 5-10mins and enjoy!!