Yummy Naan Bread 6-8 portions
( SERVES 8 )
This is my naan bread and it's easy to make in a frying pan.
- Put all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. You can use a bread machine (HB) to knead the dough if you have one (about 45mins)
- Sprinkle flour where the dough is going to be made.
- Divide the dough in 6 - 8 pieces, the dough is soft so you can make any shape with your hands. Don’t use a rolling pin, stretch the dough by hand.
- I would recommend you cook each naan bread dough after shaping as you can make each shape while the one before is cooking.
- Turn the naan bread over and cook the other side until it's brown or however you like it. ※ Use a non-stick fry pan, don’t use oil.
- Spread some butter over the naan bread, if you like.
- Eat them while they are hot and yummy!