Brazilian style palm heart pie
( SERVES 4 )
It's a delicious pie made with palm heart, really easy to make.
|2 cups||Standard flour|
|1 cup||Vegetable oil|
|1 whole||Zucchini, finely grated|
|2 tsp||Baking powder|
|1 pinch||Salt, to taste|
- Mix the eggs, milk, oil and salt together until gets uniform
- And then add the grated zucchini, flower and mix well
- Lastly you add the baking powder and mix slowly.
- Add half of the mixture in a non-stick baking tray
- Add your palm hearts, bell pepper, onions and season
- Complete your tray with the another half of our mixture, and finally decorate our pie with cherry tomatoes and a pinch of oregano.
- Preheat your oven at the temperature of 180 degrees for 5 minutes and add your tray. Cook until 1 hour or check if the center stills liquid using a fork or a stick.