Spicy sticky chicken nibbles
This recipe began as a mixture of sauces put together in a rush when time was of the essence and dinner needed to be served. Now it is a big hit in the home and is our go to when feeling peckish, cold and wanting comfort.
- Leave nibbles to marinade for at least an hour covered well in fridge, overnight would be better
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees
- Lay wings out on baking sheet and pop in oven for 20min
- Take out from oven. Turn and baste with more marinade. Return to oven for further 20min
- Remove from oven and turn. Place oven on grill mode and leave to darken and sizzle for about 5min
- Serve with side salad and sour cream dipping sauce