Chorizo winter vege
( SERVES 4 )
It's not too expensive to make and I make it for friends and family members when they are going through tough times.
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Chop all vegetables roughly and put in a big bowl, add any left over veggies -kumara, spinach etc.iIn same bowl. Add the chorizo and feta and mix together.
- In a food processor add eggs, flour, seasonings (pinch of chilli and cumin) and blitz together. Add grated cheese and pulse for a few to combine. Stir in cream (you can use milk).
- Put vegetables in oven proof bowl and pour over the egg mixture, this should just cover the vegetables.
- Layer the slices of tomato and top with a bit of grated cheese.
- Cook for 45mins to 1hour until the mixture is set and golden brown.