Uncooked Easter Chocolate Slice
A moreish chocolate slice that contains no refined sugar and no saturated fat.
- Line a loaf tin (approximately 20cm x 8cm) with baking paper.
- Place the macadamia nuts in a food processor. Process until they start to form a paste. This only takes about two minutes.
- Add the ground almonds, cacao powder, honey, salt and vanilla extract. Continue to process until the mixture comes together like a dough. This only takes 2 to 3 minutes.
- Press the mixture firmly and evenly into the prepared tin.
- Store the slice in the fridge.
- I usually cut the slice up once it has been in the fridge for at least a couple of hours as it firms up in this time. It can either be sliced with a knife or cut into shapes using cookie cutters.