Moreish Chocolate Torte - Gluten Free
( SERVES 6 )
Personally I'm not Gluten Free but I haven't found a torte that's more delicious, gooey and moreish than this one and in my books that makes it pretty special
- Melt the butter & chocolate together over a low heat once melted stir in the ground almonds and set aside to cool
- Separate 4 of the eggs. Mix 1 whole egg and 4 yolks with the sugar and stir into the almond/chocolate mixture.
- Beat the 4 remaining egg whites until stiff. Using a metal spoon gently fold the egg whites into the almond/chocolate mixture
- Pour into a non-stick spring form pan and bake at 175-180 for 45-55 minutes
- Serve with chocolate ganache and cream. Have some fun with decorating as well. You can cut the halves in half and sandwich with ganache or to achieve the effect from the picture just simply place a paper doiley over the top and dust with icing sugar.