White Chocolate and Passionfruit Cheesecake
It's my go to recipe for dinner parties because it's so easy to make but looks and tastes amazing and everyone loves it. It matches well with a sweet dessert wine.
- Grease and line a 20 to 25cm diameter Springform baking tin with glad wrap including sides. Chill in fridge while you make the cheesecake filling.
- In a food processor make fine biscuit crumbs. Add melted butter. Press the combined biscuit crumbs and melted melted into the base of cake tin.
- With an electric beater or cake mixer beat together sour cream, cream cheese and cream together to get a smooth consistency.
- Melt white chocolate over a double boiler or for in 30 secondso at a time in microwave until completely melted and smooth.
- Add the melted white chocolate to the sour cream, cream cheese and cream mixture and fold through quickly to avoid lumps forming as it sets fast.
- Pour cheesecake mixture onto chilled biscuit base and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Top with passion fruit pulp or dessert topping just before serving. Serve with lightly whipped cream and a sweet dessert wine.