White Chocolate and Passionfruit Cheesecake
( SERVES 10 )
It's my go to recipe for dinner parties because it's so easy to make but looks and tastes amazing and everyone loves it. It matches well with a sweet dessert wine.
- Grease and line a 20 to 25cm diameter Springform baking tin with glad wrap including sides. Chill in fridge while you make the cheesecake filling.
- In a food processor make fine biscuit crumbs. Add melted butter. Press the combined biscuit crumbs and melted melted into the base of cake tin.
- With an electric beater or cake mixer beat together sour cream, cream cheese and cream together to get a smooth consistency.
- Melt white chocolate over a double boiler or for in 30 secondso at a time in microwave until completely melted and smooth.
- Add the melted white chocolate to the sour cream, cream cheese and cream mixture and fold through quickly to avoid lumps forming as it sets fast.
- Pour cheesecake mixture onto chilled biscuit base and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Top with passion fruit pulp or dessert topping just before serving. Serve with lightly whipped cream and a sweet dessert wine.