( MAKES about 24 brownies )
These brownies are completely mouth wateringly delicious. They are the perfect mix of moist and dry. They are unbelievably chocolaty and leave you absolutely wanted 'just one more'.
- Grease baking tin and preheat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Place butter and chocolate in saucepan. Stir constantly over a low heat until melted. (Or you can put in microwave until melted).
- Stir in flour, sugar, essence, eggs and cocoa. Pour the mixture into tin.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until cooked
- Leave it in the tin for ten minutes while it cools before removing it from the tin. Cut it into squares and dust it with icing sugar.