Chocolate Cheesecake Truffles
( MAKES 25 )
Quick and simple to make, portion controlled and ideal to share. I developed this recipe when I was going to take a cheesecake to a BBQ, but decided a finger food dessert would be easier to share and eat.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave - cook for 30 seconds, stir, repeat until all melted.
- Beat cream cheese with electric beater until soft and smooth
- Add melted chocolate and icing sugar, and beat well until combined
- Cover, and chill in the fridge for 1 hour
- Roll teaspoonful lots into balls, and roll each ball in either cocoa, coconut or crushed flake, (make the coconut first, then the flake and the cocoa last to avoid contaminating the coatings)
- Store in fridge until required.
- Check out my simplest ever food blog http://moirafood.weebly.com/desserts for more entertaining directions