Golden Sand Coffee Parfait
( SERVES 4 )
It is absolutely delicious. It is a simple dessert.
- Combine sugar, instant coffee and water: boil to 230 degrees F or until the mixture spins thread.
- Add slowly to the egg yolk: beat constantly till cold.
- Fold in egg whites, beaten to stiff foam, and cream: add vanilla.
- Freeze without stirring until very firm.
- This is not my original recipe, but I have used it for 60 years, and I don't know who the author is! I will say it is my original recipe in the confirm box, as it says this field is required. If I don't confirm, then my entry will go nowhere.