Friendly Cheese Twists
( MAKES 30 )
This recipe is special to me, as I have a lot of involvement with looking after children and I come a family orientated household. This recipe is suitable for all ages, and easy to makes with children.
- Line a baking tray with paper. Pre Heat oven to 120.
- Cut crusts off the bag of bread.
- Using a knife, make a thick layer of Cheese and Onion Dip (Any others would work).
- Sprinkle grated Cheese and sliced ham over the spread of dip.
- On a corner roll the bread tightly to the opposite side. When completed, place a toothpick in the middle to hold the shape.
- Place in oven on grill to 10-20 minutes, to your desired crunchiness. Is preferred by children 5-12yr old 15 mins. Eat warm