( SERVES 8 )
Because it so simple to make and you can add your own favourites to make it your own
- Heat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced).
- Grease and line the base of a loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, mash bananas then add golden syryp. Add sugar and stir in. Add egg, sifted flour and salt and lightly mix until combined.
- Pour into loaf pan and cook for 30 minutes or until a skewer is inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in tin for 10 minutes, then turn onto wire rack to cool.
- Enjoy it warm straight from the oven or lightly grill it and then enjoy with butter melting on top.
- Tip: you can also make variations to this by throwing in a handful of chopped nuts just before pouring into tin to bake or adding choc chips to make a choc banana bread. By : Sophies Kitchen