( SERVES 12 )
It's delicious! You can change to Icing flavours to what ever suits and they're a really yummy moist cupcake! You can also leave out the berries and just leave as coconut, and make into a pina colada cupcake with a pineapple curd filling..
|125 g||Butter, Softened|
|1¼ cups||Caster sugar|
|1 tsp||Vanilla essence/extract|
|3 whole||Eggs, room temprature|
|1¼ cups||Self raising flour|
|¾ cup||Shredded coconut|
|60 ml||Coconut cream|
|½ cup||Sour cream|
|½ cup||Frozen raspberries|
|½ cup||Butter, softened|
|3 Tbsp||Coconut cream|
|2 cups||Icing sugar, sifted|
|2 Tbsp||Freeze-dried raspberries|
|2 whole||Shredded coconut|
- Pre- heat Oven to 180 degrees and line 12 cupcake tins with patty cases.
- Cream together the butter and sugar, add vanilla and the eggs one at a time, beating between each. then add the sour cream and cream together.
- Sift in the Flour and then add the first measurement of shredded coconut and coconut cream and gently fold together.
- fold in the raspberries and divide evenly over the cupcake cases. Bake for 20 Mins until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center. Leave to cool.
- For the icing beat together the butter and icing sugar till light and fluffy, add the coconut cream and beat until well mixed.
- Pipe or spoon icing into cupcakes and sprinkle with the Freeze-dried raspberries and shredded coconut for decoration. Enjoy!