Mini Cheesey Marmite Scrolls
( MAKES aprox. 40 )
It's classically Kiwi yet still bite-sized for High Tea New Zealand Style!
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees. Defrost Flaky Pastry.
- Spread marmite evenly over pastry sheet.
- Mix both cheeses together and spread over marmite.
- Tightly roll puff pastry and wrap in glad wrap, refrigerate for at least half an hour.
- Unwrap rolled pastry sheets and cut into 5-8mm circles, lay out on a baking tray.
- Lightly coat the wheels with the egg mixture and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.