Raspberry and chocolate muffins
( MAKES 12 )
Moreish, addictive combination of real chocolate and fresh raspberries. What better afternoon tea treat?
Before you begin Check that you have all the ingredients Grease a 12-muffin tin Have butter and egg at room temperature Preheat the oven to 190 C
1) Place the flour in a large bowl. Using your fingertips, rub the butter into the flour until well combined.
2) Add the sugar, milk, egg, raspberries and white chocolate. Mix until combined an the batter is moist. Don’t over mix or you’ll break up the raspberries.
3) Spoon mixture into muffin tins - about 2/3 full.
4) Bake for 20 minutes.
5) Stand for 4 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to cool – you might need to use a knife to help you lift the muffins out of the tin.
6) Dust with icing sugar before serving.