Greek inspired Spring salad
I've adapted my tastes to eating what's in season and this recipe is based on produce I've started to see in the supermarkets; and tastes that remind me of summer time, back in Europe.
- Preheat oven to 220 Heat grilled pan with some olive oil- add lamb and sear for around 3 minutes altogether, then place in the oven for around 8 minutes to cook through
- 3/4 cup water and 1 cup cous cous in a pan and bring to boil ( add water as needed)- cover and set aside until absorbed
- Meanwhile: combine 1 cup greek or plain yoghurt, with 2 crushed garlic cloves, mint, finely diced cucumber and lemon juice- season to taste
- Sear asparagus in griddle pan and squeeze leftover lemon juice all over
- Assemble cous cous with seared asparagus, crumbled feta, lamb steaks and a generous dollop of minty Greek dressing. Yamas!