Beef thai meatballs and warm thai roast salad
Because it is delicious and exotic! Not a normal boring family meal - it is fresh and full of colour. Fun to make too! - Meatballs are fun to roll, easy to get kids involved!
|1 cm||Red chilli, Chopped small|
|1 whole||Egg, Mix with chilli, mince, and cilantro|
|1 packet||Beef mince|
|1 handful||Cilantro, Chopped|
|2 large||Potatoes, Baked|
|1 large||Kumara, Baked|
|1 packet||Baby spinach|
|1 splash||Olive oil, Mix with baby spinach, capsicum and baked kumara and potato|
|1 handful||Capsicum, Red - Sliced|
|1 squeeze||Egg mayonnaise, Serve wirh meatballs|
|1 cup||Standard flour, To roll meatballs|
|1 Tbsp||Sweet chilli sauce, Brush on meatballs|
- Put chopped potato and kumara in preheated oven to bake.
- Mix mince, cilantro, egg, chilli and roll into meatballs. Roll in flour. Best done while potato and kumara is baking. Sear meatballs in pan.
- Take cooked potato and kumara out and set aside. Put seared meatballs in oven and grill untill cooked.
- Mix warm potato and kumara with splash of olive oil, sliced capsicum, baby spinach and a few leaves of corriander.
- Plate warm salad. Plate meatballs beside salad (may want to put on skewers for decoration). Brush meatballs with sweet chili (tastes good and makes them looks glazed and yum). Serve with kewpie mayonnaise to dip meatballs in.