( MAKES approx 16-20 rolls )
THIS IS THE MOST EASY VERSATILE RECIPE THAT THE WHOLE FAMILY LOVES, AND CAN BE EATEN FROM BREAKFAST, LUNCH OR DINNER!
- Add the bread ingredients to a bread maker (or thermomix if you have one) and follow your usual instructions to make a batch of dough.
- When the dough is ready roll out on a floured surface, spread with the chutney, sprinkle over the grated cheese and chopped ham.
- Roll the dough up tightly from the long side.
- Slice into 3cm scrolls.
- Place on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Spray with a fine mist of non-stick spray and cover loosely with glad wrap.
- Leave to rise in a warm place until doubled in size.
- Bake in oven at 180 degrees for approx 20 mins, or until coloured on the bottom.
- Enjoy - yum :)