Salmon & pesto fettuccine
This requires hardly any time in the kitchen and my 3 year old eats every bite! I serve it with a zingy zesty coleslaw with lots of fresh herbs. Yum!
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Place salmon fIlley on tinfoil and rub with a small amount of olive oil and a little salt. Cook for around 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a large saucepan of water and cook fettuccine as per packet instructions. Drain and set aside, keeping about a tablesppon of the cooking water.
- Combine the sour cream, pesto and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Steam the corn cobs or frozen corn. Slice down the cobs, and place the kernels in a large serving bowl.
- Add the fettuccine and sour cream to the large serving bowl. Remove the salmon fillet from the oven, remove the flesh from the skin and add the salmon to the large bowl too. Add the fresh herbs too. Carefully combine the mixture, flaking the salmon as you go.
- Drizzle with extra lemon juice and salt and pepper and serve with a fresh zesty coleslaw.