I used to cook for a cattle ranch in Canada so had to come up with a million different meals using mince. The guys used to love to come in for lunch when I made this especially when it was minus 20 degrees! It was the most requested meal.
|½ kg||Beef mince|
|¼ tsp||Ground black pepper|
|¼ tsp||Dried oregano|
|2 Tbsp||Chopped parsley|
|2 Tbsp||Taco seasoning mix, I make my own, but bought is fine|
|½ punnet||Sour cream, Save the rest to put on he cooked burritos|
|1 cup||Taco sauce|
|2 cups||Cheddar cheese, Grated|
|8 pieces||Flour tortillas|
- Brown onions and mince. Add taco seasoning, pepper, oregano, parsley and sour cream.
- Add 1/2 the cheese and 1/2 the taco sauce and mix well.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of mince mix to the middle of the tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in a lasagne dish. Repeat with all burritos.
- Top with remaining taco sauce and finish with cheese. Sprinkle chilli flakes over the top if you like it hot!
- Bake for 20-30 mins at 180 degrees.
- Top with sour cream with a wedge of iceberg on the side