Scotch fillet with Coconut Creamy Mushrooms
( SERVES 2 )
Delicious meal for two, clean and low carb and perfect for a cold autumn or winter eve at home with a red wine.
- Rub both of the scotch fillet steaks with olive oil, tuscan seasoning, himalayan salt and black pepper. Leave to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Chop the broccoli, dice the red onion, slice the mushrooms and finely chop one clove of garlic.
- Pre-heat two pans - one to a medium-high heat and one to a high heat and boil a medium saucepan of water.
- Add red onion to frying pan and fry till cooked, add mushrooms and garlic and continue to fry on a medium heat.
- Cook both steaks on a high heat for 3 minutes on each side.
- Add broccoli to steamer and steam for 5 minutes so it's cooked but still crunchy.
- Add two tablespoons coconut cream and quarter a cup of almond milk to the mushroom, onion, garlic pan and stir.
- Serve scotch fillet with a side of broccoli and coconut mushroom sauce.