Spanish Breakfast Scramble
( SERVES 4 )
A delicious and easy lazy sunday brunch recipe!
|2 medium||Chorizo sausages, sliced|
|1 large||Diced red onion, diced|
|1 large||Red capsicum, diced|
|1 handful||Fresh coriander, finely chopped|
|4 whole||Organic eggs|
|3 cups||New potatoes, cubed|
|1 handful||Fresh parsley, finely chopped|
|2 pinches||Sea salt, sprinkle|
|2 pinches||Pepper, sprinkle|
|1 large||Chilli pepper, finely chopped|
- Pre-heat oven to 180 fan bake, dice potatoes and slice chorizo then pop in oven for 15-20 minutes or till potatoes are tender and chorizo is browned.
- Dice capsicum, finely chop the onion, chilli and fresh herbs and add to pan to fry on a medium heat for 10 mins.
- Add potato and chorizo to pan with capsicum, red onion etc and stir so all ingredients are distributed evenly. Add himalayan salt and black pepper.
- Make 4 wells in the pan and break 1 organic egg into each well. Cook on a medium heat for 5 minutes, then add lid to pan to ensure eggs are cooked through.
- Serve with a sprinkle of fresh parsley and coriander.