Winner Winner Chicken Curry Dinner!
Simple multipurpose ingredients packed with flavour! Something for everyone's tastes!
- Set rice to cook In cooker / stovetop
- Heat pan to medium and add chosen cooking oil
- Add Tom Yum paste and fry for approx two minutes or until fragrant
- Add coconut cream slowly, stirring paste into it and leave to simmer until it is desired consistency.
- Add chicken and allow sauce to cook chicken through.
- Add stir fry or fresh veges and cook through - add prawns here If using
- Just before serving add a generous handful of coriander and use any extra to garnish
- Serve over rice and prepare to be stunned by the bold and colourful flavours! For an extra kick drizzle a squeeze of lime over immediately before eating!