Zucchini, Kumara, Corn and Feta Fritters
( MAKES 6+ depending on size of fritter )
A fast, healthy and simple recipe easy to whip up with your cupboard staples. Can add in and substitute ingredients for whatever is in season with no issues. Good to make in a big batch and freeze for an easy grab lunch. Can be eaten by themselves but even better served with bacon, avocado, sour-cream and sweet chili sauce.
- Coarsely grate Zucchini and kumara, place in a sieve and squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- Place Zucchini,kumara, corn kernels and spring onion (if using) into a large bowl.
- Add flour, eggs, milk, salt and pepper mixing to make a batter. Add extra flour if needed to get the right consistency.
- Gently mix through chopped Feta
- In a pan add oil and drop batter mixture to the desired size. Make sure they aren't too thick so that they cook all the way through.
- Recommended Serving Suggestion: With bacon, sour cream, fresh avocado and sweet chili sauce.