Thai Chicken Cos Wraps
Everyone in my family enjoys this dish. It's easy, quick and fun to eat.
|3 Tbsp||Vegetable oil|
|1 can||Bamboo shoots|
|1 can||Water chestnuts|
|750 g||Boneless chicken thighs|
|3 Tbsp||Fish sauce|
|3 Tbsp||Lemon juice|
|3 tsp||Soy sauce|
|3 heads||Baby cos lettuce, leaves separated, rinsed and dried|
|1 bunch||Fresh mint, chopped|
|1 bunch||Fresh coriander, chopped|
|4 servings||Cooked rice, to serve|
- Chop shallots, garlic, bamboo shoots and water chestnuts in a food processor. Set aside in a bowl.
- Mince boneless chicken thighs in the food processor.
- Heat oil in a wok or large pan.
- Add chopped shallot/garlic mixture to the wok fry for a couple minutes on medium/high heat.
- Add chicken to the wok. Continue to stir fry and break apart until chicken is not pink anymore.
- Add fish sauce, lemon juice and soy sauce and cook a couple minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in mint and coriander.
- Serve with cooked rice wrapped in baby cos lettuce leaves.