Mince & Spaghetti Parmesan
This recipe will easily feed and fill 4 people, and is very tasty
- Heat 2 tbspns butter in medium casserole and brown mince and onion
- Srir in Tomato sauce, water, cinnamon, nutmeg,salt and pepper to tast
- Cover and cookfor 25 -30 mins in slow oven 300F.
- Combine cheese and one egg, beaten with fork and add to cooked & drained Spaghetti and spread on top of the mince mixture.
- Melt last tbspn of butter, blend in flour slowly add milk. Cook until thickened. Season to taste.
- Beat the 2 remaining eggs, stir a little of the hot white sauce into them and stir back into sauce, then pour sauce over the spaghetti in the casserole. INcrease heat to 400F and cook for 15 minutes more.